30 March 2010

Welcome







Use the right-hand pane to go to the different web pages.

Each page contains a series of links to useful websites. The easier websites are listed at the top of the page. As you move down each page the websites contain more difficult material.

Where should you start?
  1. I suggest you start with Listening websites (click on this link). Try out Simple English News before you look at other websites.
  2. After that access some of the other 22 listening websites that I have listed for you.
What should I do next?

It depends on your needs. If you need to practise grammar then click on Grammar websites (in the right hand pane). If your problems are more about pronunciation then click on Pronunciation websites. It's probably worthwhile browsing through all the web pages (posts) - just to get an idea of the variety of sites that are available.

I hope you enjoy my web pages on Blogger. Please leave a comment at the bottom of any of the pages.

PeterB















































2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter Nice to visit your informative page.
    Thanks for the wonderful list you made available to your readers, Great indeed!
    Keep inform
    best
    philip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Philip. I appreciate your comments.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog